Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sheng Chao Farewell (Left on 8th July)




~@Company Staff@~
Ship Networking Manager

Sheng Chao, first senior I knew in South Korea, thanks for him for helping me so much especially when I am in South Korea. He left on 8 of July. It was my turn to host a farewell dinner for him.

The day before, company stuff planned to have farewell dinner with him. We went to the most famous Sushi buffet nearby the Haeundae Seaside. Yes! got free food eat again, hehe! The environment of the restaurant is good, comfortable, and high class as well(I like the ice-cream).

If I am not mistaken, the sushi buffet cost 30usd per seat.

All Malaysian, fighting!


Together with 5 new comers from Malaysia, our gang was celebrating Teressa birthday in "Spice" Chicken restaurant.
We went to "Makoli", a kind of alcohol drink in South Korea for second round.

Next, I am going to introduce another korean famous food which is known as "cho bal". I do not know how to describe in words, just hope those photos make you understand more. It tastes like "wasabi meat".

Soju, 1 shot!
"Cho bal"
Yoyo,梁赫群吗?No, he is my roomate

I really wanted to make the evening more than just good food. Lastly, I wish Sheng Chao all the best in Europe.

0 comments: