Saturday, September 15, 2007

My First Night in Korea

I know, I said I would blog about all Korea lifestyle.

Yes, I have reached Busan, Korea and arrived in Dongseo University (Very tired) at 8am. After like 5 hours flight from Bangkok to Kimhae International Airport, I was a little tired due to the lack of activity in the plane. What's more, the plane was full of Korea and I was sitting with a Korea guy too. He was snoring !!(Wtf!)

How to describe that feeling? The feeling is a bit weird, knowing that people around you are talking a language you do not know, and everyone thought that you are a Korea too. Even the air stewardess thought I am a Korea and gave me an immigration card written in Hangul.

When I finally put down all my stuff in the dormitory, I set out to meet all Malaysian students. Two of them are graduating soon(我也太惨了吧,第一天就看人家毕业回国了!).So, they had a photos session for whole morning in campus. I took the opportunity to have a look of the campus.

Friends, I am sooooo tired now. Before I go bed, I will just let the photos do the talking. Only add in some remarks whenever necessary.

P/S: 2000Won means 2USD

My Room:

Room toilet
Busan First Night View
Washing Machine ( 0.2USD satu kali)


A bit messy I know
My desk
Sharing kitchen

My first Korea Food Spaghetti (2000won = 2USD)

Finally, A group photos with all Malaysian.

0 comments: